1. Connor today achieved something that he has been working on for quite awhile. He finally mastered his addition timed test. Boy was he excited! He had to complete one hundred addition problems in 5 minutes and get them all right. (Now you may be thinking, "When I was in school, I did 100 problems in three minutes or one minute.") Well, we may achieve that feat someday, but for now hooray for Connor!
2. Carter lost his first tooth! He was eating an ear of corn when suddenly he paused...the tooth had come out. He told me that when he felt something hard in his mouth he though it was the "bone of the corn." Ha! Corn does not have bone.
Connor then told him, "Carter, tonight is a big night." Why you may ask....because of the tooth fairy of course!
1 comment:
My body feels anxious just thinking of the times tests! I used to get so nervous and put a lot of pressure on myself (even in the 1st grade) to be the first one finished. Notice any character traits I still have today? lol Way to go Connor!
Post a Comment