Home

Monday, November 29, 2010

For my birthday...


Todd got us tickets to go see the musical Wicked! We saw the show in Tulsa on our way home from Texas. We also got to spend the night with Bryan and Carrie Storms and their kidos! So fun to be with them and Carrie was super sweet to help keep our boys while Todd and I attended the musical. It was a great show...and a fun date with my husband. So sweet of him to make this happen. Todd has always been great at paying attention to little things I say or take notice of something I might need, then he stores that info away until....surprise!, he makes it happen. For example, my hairdryer had been making the strangest noise for a couple of weeks. Well, one day a box from Target.com arrived and Todd had ordered me a new hairdryer. I didn't even ask him to get me one. Same thing with the tickets for Wicked, I think Todd has know for a while that I wanted to see this show. I love that about him.

2 comments:

Debbie Bantam said...

Oh you are so lucky! I have been wanting to see that! What a delightful birthday present!

Anonymous said...

hey happy late birthday! and what a fabulous present - LOVE. THAT. MUSICAL. hope y'all had a wonderful thnxgvg! -lindsay