Kamp has officially started, but I don't want to get behind on my blog. So tonight, a quick installment of what has been going on with the Rapp family.
Hunter built a game show out of Legos. That boy amazes me with his creations. So clever! He visualizes it and then puts it together. I think he was imagining
The Price is Right when he built this. See the game show host and the big wheel that you spin?

There are all the contestants lined up and ready to win big prizes!

Connor turned 7! Yep, May 16th was Connor's birthday and though his party isn't until next week, we celebrated with family. Here he is reading his card from KK and Boompah.

New shirts...thanks for the present!

Baseball season has officially started for the boys. So far we are 0-2, but having fun! You know, at some point it will be really uncool for mom to come into the dugout, but for now they let me take pictures.

Here Hunter was hiding from the camera.

Max and Colton - these are some fierce three-year-olds!

Here is Colton hanging out in the scorer's booth with Todd.

Carter's pout. He had probably just finished saying one of these three things. He seems to use them A LOT while we are at the ballpark.
1. Mom, I'm starving.
2. Mom, when is the game over?
3. Mom, I'm cold/ bored.

Enjoying snack time after the game. I wonder, at what point do we outgrow parents bringing snacks for every game?

See you later folks!

Oh, and a side note. We spent today at the Skaggs Emergency Room with Carter. First day at K-West and he ran into a pole and got a big gash on his forehead. Story tomorrow. Quite a first day for our new kid-sitter Catie.
3 comments:
I cannot wait to see what Hunter will be when he grows up. He's amazing!
AND CONNOR IS SO BIIIIG! HE'S GROWING FAST!
a) post-game snacks will be expected always. they never go out of style.
b) I have my "Carter-bloodied shirt" with me. (All the blood finally washed out)
Tell Catie to just accept every morning that there could be blood, and just to stay calm whilst always knowing the fastest route to the nurse...and that the bleeding child will be most likely be Carter. At least Colton is not a weeble-wabble anymore!
Hope my little buddy is doing ok! Tell him I think he's so brave!
Post a Comment