OK, here is Colton riding the zipline after the egg hunt.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Easter Egg Hunt
We joined lots of friends for an Easter Egg hunt last Saturday. It was a beautiful day, but the I made the boys all wear their rain boots because the ground was pretty wet from all the rain the day before. As I look at these photos and the video I had to laugh at how CASUAL the boys were dressed for an Easter Egg hunt. Lots of moms would pull out the polos and dress pants, seersucker items, etc. But the Rapp boys don't even match. What a hoot!
OK, here is Colton riding the zipline after the egg hunt.
Colton on the hunt!
Listening to the Easter story before hunting for eggs. Hunter and Connor are doing a great job of listening, but Carter was chatting with his friend Annika.
And a quick clip of the boys in action.
OK, here is Colton riding the zipline after the egg hunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment