Home

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

As a kid, I loved coloring Easter eggs! As a mom, I realize how much work it was for my mom to allow each of us to color a whole basket of eggs. Nevertheless, it is a fun tradition that my boys enjoy. We colored eggs a couple of days ago and it was funny to see each of the boys' personalities come out in the way they colored their eggs.
  • Hunter was very particular with his eggs. He would carefully choose each color and he was the last to finish by quite awhile.
  • Colton dipped three eggs and then said, "Yeah, I'm done!" Before the egg dyeing was over he had already cracked two of his eggs.
  • Carter sped through his eggs. His hands were blue/ green because he used his fingers instead of the spoon to dip the eggs.
  • Connor made it look easy - dipping his eggs in two colors for the half and half look. He did have some tears though because he got the last choice for an Easter basket.
Here are some pictures. First, Carter helping Colton with his eggs.
Hunter - hard at work!
I love this picture of Mr. Carter - and yes, check his fingers.
A rainbow of eggs.
Connor showing off one of his eggs.
This was Carter posing as the Easter bunny.
When your eggs are in the cups, you just gotta be patient!

No comments: