OK, I invented this crazy little game called the sock train. I created it so that I could get some help sorting socks whenever I wash a load of whites. Well, to my surprise the boys love the game and now want to play it every time I wash white clothes. What is the sock train you may be asking? Let me give you the steps.
1. Bronwyn pulls all the laundry out of the dryer.
2. The boys start grabbing all of the socks and laying them out in a long "train."
3. Bronwyn folds all the rest of the white t-shirts, underwear, etc.
4. Once the sock train is done, the boys line up and count the socks as they walk over them.
5. After the count, the boys start at the head of the train and find matching pairs.
6. Voila! All of the socks are sorted and my job is done.
Want to see pictures? Sure!
The sock train

Goofing around with the socks. Here is Connor - "throwing up" socks.

Hunter - with his boxing gloves.

Colton is just happy to be part of the sock train team.

"Are these a match mom?"
3 comments:
You are brilliant!
Two rows starting at your bed, wrapping around your couch, and coming back?! Oh my, you must live with 5 boys! Awesome idea.
More proof that you are absolutely amazing! You just do it so right. My attempt at cutting down on "whites" was to make my kids quit wearing underware (did you inspire me yet again?).
Post a Comment