Today we had a busy day. We started this morning with haircuts for all 4 boys. With the exception of Colton, the boys do great. Colton gets really wiggly in the chair and he always seems to flinch when it's time to trim around his ears.
We came home, worked on some school and then ate a quick lunch before heading to the dentist. Yep, all 4 boys had dentist appointments. The dentist office is great because they schedule all of the boys' appointments at the same time. Each of the boys are in their own room so I just roam from room to room as they are each getting their teeth cleaned. Good reports on all. No cavities, but they recommended an ortho consult for Hunter in another year or so. Oh man...don't all parents dread those words. Orthodontist/ braces.
Today when Dr. Bacon was checking Colton's teeth, she asked him to lay his head back and open his mouth. He did just as she asked and as she praised his cooperation Connor said, "Yep, he is a fully trained three-year-old!"
2 comments:
HAHA! Connor needs a dog. I know I know, Bronwyn DOESN'T need a dog.
PRICELESS! No doubt Connor takes great pride in having part of that "training" of the youngest.
What a GREAT idea--having all 4 boys' teeth cleaned at the same time! I've never thought of that...we always just use Matt...
Post a Comment