Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

Colton, again!

This morning Colton was disobedient so I put him in a time-out. When he was released, he came to me and apologized. I scooped him up and told him, "I forgive you buddy. Of course I do, because Jesus forgives us when we say we are sorry." It was a sweet moment.

Well, about 15 minutes later I was washing dishes at the kitchen sink and saw a big black dog walk past the front of our house. So I quickly said, "Boys, there is a big dog out front." Colton hurried to the window to see it, but the dog was already gone. When he asked where it was, I told him the dog was gone. He paused a moment and then said, "Momma, I forgive you dat I didn't see the big black dog."

Hysterical! (at least it was to his mom!)

1 comment:

Ellen Davis said...

Wow...to learn forgiveness at such a young age is straight up incredible! SO IMPORTANT!