It is Sunday morning and Hunter and I are sitting at home. Poor little Hunter has not felt very good for the past three days. So this morning I stayed home with him, while Todd took the other three to church. I managed to capture a few photos of Connor, Carter and Colton on this Easter morning. One thing to note, this was Colton's second outfit for the day. He did have on the cutest dress shirt and khaki's, but while I was getting the other boys ready and Todd was cleaning up breakfast, Colton spilled molasses all over his clothes. I couldn't believe it.


What is amazing is that I got such great smiles from Carter because he was not a very happy boy this morning. Apparently his mood had changed. Colton is kind of giving me the gangster chin tip in this second picture!
Hope that you all have a wonderful Easter. We are thankful today that His resurrection gives us eternal security. What a wonderful Savior!
Check back later for video of the Easter egg hunt that we went to yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment