Home

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Toothleth Hunter

Hunter has now lost 6 of his teeth! The latest tooth to fall was the second of his two front teeth. As you can see he has a pretty good gap there in the top front of his mouth.
This tooth came out on Sunday afternoon, but Saturday evening Hunter was a bit worried. Hunter had been wiggling it all day and so it was very loose. Saturday evening he spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom trying to get it to come out. To no avail! Well, the boys had been in bed for awhile Saturday night when I went upstairs to put away some laundry. Hunter was lying face down on his pillow. When I asked him why he was lying that way, he told me that he was afraid that his tooth was going to fall out in the night and he would choke on it. So the prone position would insure that the tooth came out of his mouth.

(By the way, I can never remember which is correct: lying or laying. So sorry if I got it wrong!)

1 comment:

dawn said...

Congrats, Hunter. You look DARLING!