Home

Friday, February 17, 2012

We're back.

No technology week was a success.  In order to chronicle our week, I kept a journal so that I wouldn't forget any details. I'll just start with the first two days.

Friday, February 10

Boys did great. Rarely asked about technology and no complaining today. Carter and Colton napped today. Carter hasn't napped in such a long time. I think that the absence of technology let his body and mind unwind. Tonight Hunter was quick to remind me of the technology ban as I sat next to Alexis and her iPhone at Colton's basketball game. Our couches sold. We had listed them on Craigslist and the buyer came to get them today. The living room is EMPTY! So to celebrate No Technology Week we set up a tent and played UNO with the boys.


Saturday, February 11

Basketball games for Carter, Hunter and Connor today. Hunter and Connor's team is still undefeated. Wow! Boys are being such troopers and are finding other stuff to do. We did use Todd's phone today to order a pizza online. (We won a free pizza from Papa John's during the SuperBowl.)  The boys got to play at the Engram's house today.  Thanks Engrams for honoring the no technology deal while our boys were over. Todd and I sold a ring at a local pawn store today.  That was a new experience for both of us. The O'Dell's came over for dinner tonight.  Really fun to be with them.
*Funny story about Colton.  Today after lunch I asked Colton to put the extra lettuce into a Ziploc bag.  I turned away and when I turned back, he was licking all the way across the bag.  He thought it sealed like an envelope. So cute!

No comments: