Home

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter!

Wednesday was Carter's birthday. He is now seven years old! We had a birthday party last weekend, but wanted to do something special on his actual day. How convenient then that Chick-fil-A in Springfield was also celebrating their birthday!

We spent the day in Springfield doing lots of fun things. We picked out books and videos at Redeemed Books and Music, spent time at The Library Center, used up tokens at Chuck E. Cheese and made a stop at Chick-fil-A for lunch and cupcakes. They were giving out these amazing cupcakes to celebrate. Carter and Hunter picked devils' food, I chose a red velvet cupcake and Connor went for the pound cake. Yum! We waited to eat them till we got home so that Colton could have one too!
Happy Birthday Carter!

1 comment:

Ellen Davis said...

SEVEN!?!? It seems like just last week I was changing his diapers! My, how time flies.

And I'm really glad your out of diapers, Carter :) Happy birthday, dude! I'm so proud of you and the young man of God that you are growing up to be. Can't wait to see how God uses you to change the world!