Like most moms, I feel like I am continually picking up, straightening the contents of drawers, organizing stuff that the boys have left out, etc. Well tonight I was straightening up the items on Carter's bedside table. He has quite an impressive collection of stuff on display. A Pez dispenser with four refill packages of the candy, an old CD, two candy canes from Christmas, a Lowe's Build-It project, some Legos, his Awanas book, etc. I wanted to move some of those items from on top of the bedside table and into the drawer. When I opened the drawer I found more candy and a half-eaten frosted mini wheat. I pulled out the mini wheat and gave Carter a look like, "what in the world is this doing in your drawer?" He shrugged and said, "What?! I have to eat when I am in time-out."
Todd was laughing so hard - especially because Carter spends more time in time-out than any of his brothers.
1 comment:
PRICELESS! A man's gotta' eat.
Post a Comment