Home

Monday, January 23, 2012

Colton's First Basketball Game

Colton is playing basketball this year. The Rec Plex offered a Pre-K division and Colton loves it! The Rim Rockers are coached by Todd and Jimmy Funderburk - great coaches! Plus Colton gets to play with lots of his friends. Colton seems to be the most interested in sports of all our boys so he enjoys it all:the practice, the jerseys, the games...he even had a special request for red Gatorade so that he could drink it at the game. You might notice that Colton's hair is gelled and spiked. Yep, another special request for the big game. At one point, Colton's friend Will stopped mid-court and ran his hand over Colton's head as if to say, "Man, you've got cool hair." That was a funny moment!  Speical thanks to the Suttons for taking and sharing several of these pictures.

Here is a photo recap of the Friday night game.
Hmmm, I wonder what Colton is telling her?
Waiting for the game to start.
Colton dribbling the ball down the court.
Good stance Colton.
Taking a shot.
Biding his time.
And look at this good-looking guy. Truly I think my husband is so handsome. (I hope every wife feels that way about her guy!)

2 comments:

Ellen Davis said...

Basketballer! Colton, you've been an athlete since infancy. You could legitimately throw a ball before you could walk.

I'm so glad you have your game day routine down. It's important to have a flow, and an established hair style, of course.

Anonymous said...

That top picture is my most favorite face of Colton's. It's the "I am so excited/I can't believe I'm going to tell you this" face.
-Aunt Lex