Home

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family Devo Time...and Carter

We try to do family devos every night with the boys. Carter usually has trouble sitting still to listen to the whole devo - which means he usually receives some sort of verbal warning: "Carter sit still," "Please pay attention," "Carter quit messing with your brother," etc.

Well tonight we were talking about temptation and how the snake (Satan) in the garden tempted Eve. Todd asked this question, "Carter, how does Satan tempt you?" Carter answered, "Easy!"


1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Harper Rapp
Tatum Rapp
Avery Rapp
Gabby Rapp
Maggie Rapp (I know, but I love my girls' names)
MeiLi Rapp (not spelled the Chinese way, b/c baby girl Rapp isn't Chinese...but MeiMei in Chinese is "little sister" and Li is beautiful)
Lila Rapp :)
Kymber Rapp

That's all I've got for now! Good luck! :) Please post a baby bump picture!