Home

Monday, August 22, 2011

15 days...and no definite name

So that's where we are as we wait for baby to arrive! My c-section is scheduled for September 6th - just 15 days away. And we are still trying to decide on a name for baby girl Rapp. We are getting ready though. The crib is set up, I bought some diapers and the baby clothes are in the drawers. Still to do: pack my bag for the hospital and a few other small projects around the house.
Todd's sister gave us some great perspective last night. The next two weeks are the last weeks of having only boys. I need to fully enjoy my boys and their independence before we add little girl and all of her needs.

4 comments:

Ellen Davis said...

SO EXCITING! Yes, embrace the last little bit of all boys. Can't wait to meet this new little bundle of JOY.

Allison said...

Bronwyn. I have given you a PLETHORA of name choices. If it comes down to the wire and she's coming and you still don't have a name, just remember: H.E.A.R. is too perfect to pass up!

Jamie Jo said...

I thought of another one:
Sophie Rapp

Amber Whittaker said...

Collins is still my favorite :) Praying for you!