Home

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things to remember.

In home school we use a spelling program called Spelling Power. If the Hunter or Connor misspell a word, they have to so review the word and then use it in a sentence to help them learn the correct spelling. On Monday Connor had problems with the word daughter. This was his sentence using the word.

If I'm ever a dad (which i won't be), I will not like to have a daughter.

Surely he will change his mind about marriage and girls.

(Second story) Todd asked the boys what the word "mercy" meant tonight in family devos. Colton said it was when something felt soft and squishy. Ha! Apparently he thought that Todd had asked for the definition of "mushy." We got him straightened out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I just laughed out loud in the middle of class. My teacher just looked at me all funny. Love the mercy/mushy story.
-Lex