Home

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

to us! Today Todd and I celebrate our 11-year anniversary. I can honestly say that everything about marriage just keeps getting better the longer we are together. Tonight Todd is on a camping trip with Hunter, but tomorrow I get him all to myself! We are headed to Kansas City for a wedding. I can't wait.

I love Todd Rapp and thank God for knowing just what I needed in a husband. He is my one and only. In a world that doesn't esteem marriage very highly, I am thankful for a marriage that is a covenant marriage, rather than a contract. I know that Jesus at the center of our marriage is what keeps us together.
A contract is an agreement made in suspicion. The parties do not trust each other, and they set limits to their own responsibility. A covenant is an agreement made in trust. The parties love each other and put no limits on their own responsibility. - Wambdi Wicasa

Here's a picture of Todd and I in our first summer of marriage!

3 comments:

Sean and Nicole said...

Love you guys! We are so thankful for your example of marriage!

Anonymous said...

Love you too and your marriage!
Happy Anniversary!
-Brea

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, you two!