Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Since the big announcement...

our boys have said some funny things. Let me try to remember.

When we told the boys that we were having another baby, Colton said "Will it be one of us? I hope it's me!" He thought that one of he existing Rapp boys would get to be a baby again.

Hunter said, "After the baby is born I'm going to tell him, 'We went to Disneyland and Legoland before you were born.'" Think he was rubbing it in?

Colton said, "If it's a boy, oh yeah!!"

Connor told me, "Mom, we need to get more money. We need to buy a crib, macifiers..." I think he meant pacifiers.

So far Carter is the one brother who thinks it would be okay to have a sister. Carter is also the one who keeps telling me, "Mom, I prayed for our baby."

Well, that is all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting! Congratulations y'all!

Ellen Davis said...

Colton being silly, Hunter large and in charge, Connor covering the logistics (hilarious), and Carter being the enthusiastic optimist...Yep, sounds about right.