Home

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1,2,3,4,5....

Five sounds like a good number right? Well, the Rapps would like to announce that we are expecting baby #5. Woo hoo! If the Lord wills, we will welcome the newest Rapp in September 2011. We are excited about this news and the boys seem to be warming to the idea. :)

Last night after we told the boys Carter disappeared for awhile, then came downstairs wearing this get up and told us it was the "new baby costume." The mustache is just too much!

12 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So fun! Maybe you two will get your girl (for some reason, I doubt it, though)!!! :) Love you both! Yipee!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congratulations Rapps! So excited for y'all!!

Rachel Sparks said...

Congrats again! I have been thinking about you all day long. You are the most incredible family and I am so glad there will be another Rapp!

Shelley said...

Oh Wow! Congratulations to you all! How exciting!

dawn said...

Oh girl. That is such sweet news. So happy for you!

Ellen Davis said...

You know you work at Kanakuk when...

-your former kid-sitter finds out you're having another one and starts yelling "ONE MORE KID! ONE MORE KID!"

-to celebrate the news of a child on the way your sons puts on an original costume of epic proportions

-you raise the child in accordance with the greatest commands (Love God, Love others) assisted by about 200 18-25 year olds for 4 months out of the year.

Karen Rector said...

Congratulations bronwyn!! So happy for you and Todd! I found your little blog from someone at kamp, your family is beautiful! Hope you are well! Karen (Gross) Rector

Heather said...

Yay!!! Another Rapp in the world is a great thing!! So excited for you guys! congrats!

Sarah W. said...

So awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

dbantam said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Your mom is excited as well- I am so happy for you! Kellie is due in July - so 2011 is the year for new grandchildren!
Love to all. . .
debbie

Lindsay said...

Hey Bronwyn! Congratulations. What exciting news. I think siblings are one of the greatest gifts we can give our kids. What great big brothers this new one will have!

MarytheKay said...

OH, Bronwyn!!! Congratulations!!! So excited to meet the newest Rapp! :-)