Home

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The things they say

Carter said two things today that I thought were funny enough to go on the blog.

1. Carter and Colton were in the van listening to the Audio Adrenaline song Big House. Do you know this song?

A big, big house...with lots and lots of rooms.
A big, big table...with lots and lots of food.
A big, big yard...where we can play football.

It's my Father's house.

Well, Carter was singing along and decided to substitute soccer for football. This made Colton mad. He told him, "Carter, it is football!" Carter replied, "Colton, I just like to mix it up a little."

2. Also in the van, we listened to to the Jackson 5 song, A-B-C. Carter asked if this was a Michael Jackson song. "Yes," I told him, "it is." He then said, "Michael Jackson was so cool! Well, kind of cool. He didn't love Jesus and besides he is dead."

1 comment:

MarytheKay said...

"And besides, he is dead." Hilarious!!! I mean, sad...but true!