What a blessing and privilege to have our Hunter. He is obedient, gentle, artistic, shy, detailed, etc. He definitely acts like a first born! I love the way he gets completely immersed in a book and the way he pays attention to detail. He has a hard time making decisions and tends to be kind of a perfectionist. Hunter we love being your mom and dad!
We celebrated his birthday last night with a trip to Incredible Pizza in Springfield. He brought along three friends (and of course the brothers) to join the fun.
Here are the guests: Bryce, Hsyden, Kyle and Hunter
Yes, that is a candle in chocolate pudding!
So excited to receive this gift! The Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary.
Colton with his ice cream. On the day of Hunter's party Colton told me, "Mom, I like it when it is my birthday, but I don't like it when it is other people's birthday." Ha ha! He was appeased when I told him that he gets to have the next birthday.
Lots of boys!
Carter paused from playing his video game to let me get a picture.
Hunter and Bryce on air hockey.
Counting up all their tickets at the end of the evening.
I had to take a picture of this. This was Hayden's plate for dinner - no, not dessert, but dinner. He skipped the pizza and went right for the desserts.
And how weird is this? This tag was on one of the video game in the arcade. Notice how it says: Avoid playing if you are
*Wearing slippery shoes/ high-heels
*Pregnant
*Experiencing heart problems
*Reeking of alcohol (WHAT!?!)
*In poor health
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Hunter!
Post a Comment