Home

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Babies "R" Us

Today felt like Babies "R" Us...and it was delightful. We had the privilege to celebrate five new babies at a shower for Rachel Sparks, Melissa Houston, Ashley Robbins, Erika Grimmer and Callie Dolloff. Once again I was reminded of the wonderful community of friends that I have in Branson. These ladies are some of my best friends in the whole world so it was a pleasure to help celebrate their new babies. Three of the gals have already had their babies and the other two are due in December/ January. The babies + the mommies were the guests of honor.

Jennifer Farley decorating for the shower. She made these adorable onesies for each of the babies.

Lots of friends contributed to a group gift for each of the moms. So all of these ladies received a basket filled with baby items and a few things for the mom!

A cake for the shower. Funny story - when I picked up the cake, someone asked, "Quints?" I replied, "No, these are five moms that we are celebrating!"

The moms! Rachel Sparks with Beckett, Melissa Houston with Bennett (1 week old), Ashley Robbins with Belle (1 week old), Erika Grimmer (due in December), Callie Dolloff (due in January). Isn't this awesome!

The moms with some of their gifts.

Sweet friend Jennifer Farley.

Bronwyn and Lindsay Rother - this girl helps me so much! With all sorts of things. Thank you Lindsay!


This was a fun day! Thanks to my sweet husband who kept the boys while I was gone. I love you Todd.

2 comments:

plainlyjane said...

Bronwyn,
This is so sweet! What a great idea for all the new moms. Lots of wonderful women right there. :) jane

LeeAnn said...

Yay for all those Branson babies!!! Thank you Bronwyn for doing a post on this shower because I haven't been able to see pics of all the babies/tummies yet :) Heard that Bennett and Belle pulled a Colton/Grayson trick...what are the odds? I bet Dr McCall just laughs! Keep the posts coming please!