Home

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just updates...

Just ordered Volume 2 of my "End of the Bend" blog book! I can't wait to get it in the mail.

We went out for dinner tonight...a special treat. Connor placed his order for mini cheeseburgers and broccoli. The waitress raised her eyebrows and asked, "broccoli?" Connor smiled at her sweetly and said, "Actually my dad is going to eat it!" I thought that was so funny.

My mom is working on getting her North Carolina real estate license. Well today as we started our school day with prayer, Carter wanted to pray for KK. He said, "God, please help KK pass her test so that she can be a doctor just like she wants to be." Ha! I don't think KK wants to be a doctor.

On Saturday I have an appointment to get some darker highlights in my hair...going back to more of my natural color. Anybody else love a day at the salon? It is like a field trip for mom!

1 comment:

felderfam said...

what's a blog book? Intrigued...