Home

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 7

Still at the beach - and still loving it! Really this is our first time as a family to visit the beach and be in a stage of life where everyone can enjoy it. We went to Florida in August 2005 and it was not much fun. At that point Todd and I had two toddlers and an 8-month-old baby. Fast forward to now and it is great - everyone can walk, everyone is potty trained, everyone loves to swim. Let me run down a few highlights from today.

* Breakfast at IHOP. The boys love those funny face pancakes.
* We found lots of sand dollars and a hermit crab while at the beach.
* Carter and Colton are growing more and more confident in the pool.
* I took a nap - a long one. Bless Todd's heart for taking care of the boys while I rested this afternoon.
* S'mores and Wii games. The resort hosted a free kids' event tonight and we took advantage of the fun.

Here's Colton ready for a day at the beach.

Building sand castles.



Tomorrow we will spend one more morning at the beach and pool and then we drive to Griffin, GA to spend a couple of days with the Blakes.

1 comment:

Sean and Nicole said...

Sounds like such a fun trip! If you want me to, when you get back home and settled I'll help with your blog design. :) You need a cute personalized blog header to show off your precious fam!