All kids are funny, but isn't it great as a parent to laugh at the things that your own kids say. I feel like the Rapp boys have been on a roll lately - especially Connor. Let me share a few of these.
Connor: "Dad, you have to agree with me, tomatoes make everything better!"
Connor: "You know, if Mammy was a Buddhist, we would be wondering what she would come back as."
Connor: (again!) This was his writing assignment today. He had to complete a short persuasive paragraph about why I should buy him donuts.
I want you to buy me donuts because I would share with you. I would pay. I will try to not make a mess. Last of all, I would give you three bucks for the next time.
Colton: "Tank you God for the big gorilla."
*Side note, we had driven past the Hollywood Wax Museum here in Branson today and they are placing a huge King Kong on top of the building.
Tonight during family devos Todd asked the boys what they are looking forward to. Here are their answers.
Hunter: "organizing the room and buying new boxes to sort Legos" (Yes, this made my heart happy!)
Colton: "going down the big green waterslide"
Connor: "April Fool's Day, St. Patrick's Day, summer, waterslide, K-West, blah, blah, blah"
Carter: "Splash Country, oh and April Fool's Day"
I hope they keep this up! They make Todd and I laugh all the time.
1 comment:
Oh my word--your boys are SO FUNNY!!! I especially loved the persuasive essay on buying donuts. He has persuaded ME--I'll take that boy to get some donuts. :-)
And, to have a child excited to organize...with bins...that must be just THRILLING. Ha! Love love it!!!
You have amazing boys, who are so full of such fun and creative personalities.
Post a Comment