Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Connor
Today we had a friend come home with us after Preschool. Cooper was going to stay through lunch until his mom made it back home. Well, when we arrived home from Preschool all the boys scattered to play outside. I came inside to get lunch ready and when it was time, hollered for all the boys to come eat. One by one they made their way inside. Connor was the last to come in with Cooper on his heels. As soon as he reached the kitchen, Connor shrugged his shoulders and said, "I didn't invite him to dinner or anything, he just followed me in." Now it sounds like he was talking about a stray pet, but Connor was talking about Cooper. Apparently Connor didn't understand that Cooper was supposed to stay awhile. It was so funny to me. I guess Connor thought he might be in trouble for bringing someone else to lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment