I fixed brussels sprouts with dinner last night and each boy had to eat one. It was quite a scene. Gagging, shuddering, crying over the experience of tasting this new vegetable. (Brea - Hunter and Connor quickly reminded me that you fixed these at Thanksgiving and they already knew that they did not like them. Too bad.) Todd grabbed the Flip and we got a video of the boys as they all ate the second half of their brussels sprout. (By the way, did you know that they were called brussels sprout? I always thought it was brussel.) Luckily the second bite produced less drama.
1 comment:
Oh mercy me, I am dying of laughter over here! That was hilarious! We tried brussels sprouts over here a few months ago, and I hate to admit this...but I think I am the one who disliked them the most! :)
Post a Comment