Connor has always been our most tender-hearted, compassionate, and caring kid. He is the one who will hang back to make sure that someone is walking with the slowest brother. Or he agrees to go outside and play with Colton when no one else wants to. This is the same kid who when I yell down the stairs, "Has anyone seen Colton's mimi?", comes quickly up the stairs bringing the beloved blanket. Well, this was his quote today.
"Mom, you know how we sing songs to God and pray and worship...well, I kind of feel like we are leaving Jesus out."
Aw, Connor. He just wanted to make sure the Jesus was included. So yes, we talked a bit about the Trinity. Lord, help me treasure and remember these moments!
1 comment:
Oh my word. What a SPECIAL boy he is!!! That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
Post a Comment