Four separate stories. Four funny things!
Last night we went out to eat at the Olive Garden. Right in the middle of our dinner, Colton stood up, grabbed his pants and said, "poop!" So I rushed him to the bathroom. Once we had made it, he told me, "Mom, dat was close one." I started to laugh and then he responded, "Mom, it was." Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Another funny thing. Do you know the cartoon about Diego? Dora's cousin? Well, a couple of days ago Connor asked me, "Mom, is Diego's real name Dea (imagine him pronouncing this with a long E and a long A)." He then went on, "You know, Go, Dea, go..." Great thinking!
Last night during the Bowl Game Carter told Todd, "Dad, you know what my new favorite thing is? Watching football." Then shortly thereafter he came to me and said, "Mom, could you get me some water, I'm watching football." As if he was too busy....
Then, Hunter's friend Hayden told me, "You and my grandma have the largest flip phones that I've seen." Man, that made me feel like I was using the Jitterbug phone. You know the one that they advertise for on TV - with giant buttons for the older generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment