Home

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another snow day!

Today was a snow day for Branson schools...but not for the Rapp homeschool! Yes, we did school and we will do it again tomorrow even though Branson has another snow day. Now before you think that I am such a cruel teacher, I did give the boys ample time to play outside. It was frigid so we bundled up all the boys and they went sledding. The 4th boy in this video is our neighbor, Kyle Sutton. The boys had formed teams and were competing in some snow games. This race was for distance. Connor and Kyle - who are the first ones down the hill and then Hunter and Carter were a team. My favorite part of this video is what Carter says after he is done sledding. Oh, and the car at the end of the hill...our mailman. He had come to deliver our mail, but his vehicle got stuck in the snow.



OK, so do you want a translation for what Carter said? To show his appreciation, Carter said, "Hunter waited for me so I'm not gonna try to chew on his Legos anymore...and I'm gonna be his best brother." These are such precious memories!

No comments: