Well, yes to both. Todd decided that he did not want to go, so while he kept the boys, my sweet friend Heidi and I went to see Governor Palin speak. I am glad I went and I did enjoy most of the event (about 3/4 of the way through her speech I got a little bored.) My favorite part was when they honored these amazing men and one woman from "The Greatest Generation" for their service to our country. Incredible stories of heroism, loyalty and service - really inspiring! C of O - yet one more reason why I love this little community of Branson. It is a terrific school. Sorry to say that I didn't end up with any pictures of Palin - we were sitting too far away, but one picture of Heidi and I.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Sarah Palin
Did you know that Sarah Palin was speaking in Branson, MO at the College of the Ozarks? Did you know that last night Beth Wiebe offered two tickets to get to attend the event?
Well, yes to both. Todd decided that he did not want to go, so while he kept the boys, my sweet friend Heidi and I went to see Governor Palin speak. I am glad I went and I did enjoy most of the event (about 3/4 of the way through her speech I got a little bored.) My favorite part was when they honored these amazing men and one woman from "The Greatest Generation" for their service to our country. Incredible stories of heroism, loyalty and service - really inspiring! C of O - yet one more reason why I love this little community of Branson. It is a terrific school. Sorry to say that I didn't end up with any pictures of Palin - we were sitting too far away, but one picture of Heidi and I.
Well, yes to both. Todd decided that he did not want to go, so while he kept the boys, my sweet friend Heidi and I went to see Governor Palin speak. I am glad I went and I did enjoy most of the event (about 3/4 of the way through her speech I got a little bored.) My favorite part was when they honored these amazing men and one woman from "The Greatest Generation" for their service to our country. Incredible stories of heroism, loyalty and service - really inspiring! C of O - yet one more reason why I love this little community of Branson. It is a terrific school. Sorry to say that I didn't end up with any pictures of Palin - we were sitting too far away, but one picture of Heidi and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment