Let me start with my birthday! Yesterday I turned 33 and it was maybe my favorite birthday of all time! Todd was so sweet to me. I woke up to roses in the bathroom and notes from all of my boys. Hunter had written on the outside of his note: "Caution, may cause happyness." How cute is that? Then Carter and Colton had colored a large portion of their notes green - because they know that is my favorite color. I made it to Precepts where all the ladies sang to me. Then Todd took the afternoon off from work and spent it with me! The whole afternoon just for me. We ate a delicious lunch, got ice cream at Coldstone and then went to a show - SIX. I have been wanting to see that show for quite a while and it didn't disappoint. Funny and very entertaining. I loved the time with Todd. Plus, my birthday was made really special by all the messages I received from friends and family on my phone and on Facebook. What a great day!
On to today! We surprised the boys with tickets to the Peter Pan show in Branson. We have been wanting to see this show since summer and finally did it. The boys really enjoyed it. Carter kept saying; "This is so much better than I thought it was going to be." Great show and a fun memory with the boys!
First picture - the boys with a pirate right as we entered the theater.
The whole family - thanks to a nice man who offered to take our picture.
Side note - I am getting a new camera for Christmas so I can't wait to take even better pictures for the blog. Yea!
1 comment:
Love my Rapp updates. It's as if each post was meant for me so I can keep up with you. It was great to see you last night and catch up a little.
Post a Comment