
Here we are at the Miami City Ballet which was performing in Chicago! This was a new experience for all of us! And look, Ashley made the picture!

Bronwyn and Ashley finishing off some delicious cheesecake at the hotel! Let me just say that Ashley was a SuperSTAR! for being pregnant and yet walking all over Chicago!

Rachel and I were all set to get a free makeover - until we learned that a minimum purchase of $50 was requested for the "free" makeup consultation. See ya later! They had a live DJ spinning the tunes at this department store.

Dinner at a fun Chinese restaurant one night.

Packed and ready to head home! Sure hope that we can do this again soon!
4 comments:
I LOVE that you girls got to take this fun trip! A girl I'm mentoring at Anderson University who worked at K-2 said she saw Ashley sitting down by an elevator in Nordstrom Rack when she was in Chicago that weekend, too! Small world!!
can i just say you ALL look BEAUTIFUL! i'm so glad you guys got away for a weekend. you all deserved it! :)
oh. my. goodness.
a) I LOVE riding the train. That's AWESOME.
b) You are all Kanakomo rock stars. You look incredible.
c) These pictures make me so happy! It looks like you had a great time. How blessed am I to know such incredible women?!?!
What a fun group of ladies! You need to make this an annual deal. It makes you such a better wife and mother when you take time to get away and take care of yourself.
Post a Comment