If you follow this blog, you saw the video clip of the UP house floating off into the sky. Here are a couple of pictures of the house before it took off.
A photo of the house with just a few balloons. The boys really modeled the house from a picture they had from the movie.
Ellen and the boys....with many more balloons....though still not enough to make it fly.
IF ONLY that had been enough to make it fly. Way to go, Derek. Thanks for all your balloon additions.
Look how excited Colty was to take this picture. But hey, 3 for 4 is pretty good in my experience.
It's going to be so fun when these guys get to be our age and they're looking back at these photos. I hope they smile really really big like I do now. Sweet and special times...even on cranky fit days haha
1 comment:
IF ONLY that had been enough to make it fly. Way to go, Derek. Thanks for all your balloon additions.
Look how excited Colty was to take this picture. But hey, 3 for 4 is pretty good in my experience.
It's going to be so fun when these guys get to be our age and they're looking back at these photos. I hope they smile really really big like I do now. Sweet and special times...even on cranky fit days haha
Post a Comment