Home

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home School

I just finished going through a big box of books and curriculum for Hunter and Connor's school year. I love this stuff! Seriously, it makes me so excited to see all of the books that we will read, all of the topics we will discuss and all of the amazing things I get to do with my boys as we venture through another year of home school. What a privilege it is to have school at home with my boys! It is funny how my mind works when it comes to home school stuff. I see things as field trips and opportunities to learn something new. For example, I heard that Silver Dollar City will be doing re-enactments of Civil War battles this fall and immediately I was excited about studying the Civil War with Hunter and Connor and then taking them to SDC to complement what we will be learning. I'm ready to jump in right now - but we'll wait till summer is done. Here's hoping that Colton will be a little less distracting when it comes to school time this year!

No comments: