Yikes, it has been several days since I blogged. Lack of time and lack of material are to blame. But, just wanted to post a few updates.
1. Our bathroom remodel is done. Hooray! I hope to post pictures soon, but for now I am just glad that the construction is over. I have been dusting and re-dusting all the furniture in the house because of the white drywall dust that is covering everything.
2. We went to Texas last week to be with Todd's parents prior to Lila's big surgery. Todd's mom has Stage 2 cancer and had to have major surgery last Monday to try and get rid of the tumor. We will find out soon if she has to have chemo or not.
3. KK and Alexis are here this weekend. For those of you that don't know, KK is my mom and Alexis is my youngest sister. Alexis is in town for Chief and Princess weekend and KK just came along to be with the grandkids. We are having a great time so far. KK always brings surprises for the boys and today was no exception. Look what they got! To all our kid-sitters this summer, get ready for the Gator.
No comments:
Post a Comment