Bronwyn burnt her chin. Honestly it is such a dumb story - and I didn't give you the close up of my burn, but at least I have documented my injury. I was attempting to light a match that was in my mouth. I know what you are thinking: "Why did she have a match in her mouth?" If only I had a good reason for that, but I don't. Thankfully my chin is healing - with help from lots of Vitamin E oil.
Colton learned how to do "thumbs up!" It is so cute! This picture is also special because of the Elmo outfit. KK gave this outfit to Carter on his 2nd birthday - so Colton wore the Elmo sweater to church today because he turns two in just one week. I can't believe Colton is almost two. Amazing.
Next, Hunter had his very first basketball game on Saturday. Our team lost 13 - 3. It was not pretty to watch, but the boys were cute. In this clip, Hunter and his buddy Bryce will tell you their favorite parts of the basketball game.
Colton learned how to do "thumbs up!" It is so cute! This picture is also special because of the Elmo outfit. KK gave this outfit to Carter on his 2nd birthday - so Colton wore the Elmo sweater to church today because he turns two in just one week. I can't believe Colton is almost two. Amazing.
Ok, now a clip of the more boring aspects of the game - actually playing. Ha! Look for Hunter - his jersey number is 6. Two funny parts that I want you to listen/ watch for.
1) Carter in the background asking me which team is winning. (Remember we are the orange team.) Does my voice sound weary?
2) When Hayden Engram gets the ball, listen for his dad in the crowd.
1) Carter in the background asking me which team is winning. (Remember we are the orange team.) Does my voice sound weary?
2) When Hayden Engram gets the ball, listen for his dad in the crowd.
We play for 7 or 8 more weeks. If you can ever make it to Branson for a basketball game, please come join us! Connor has his first game next Saturday! Can't wait to post more after the next round of games.
1 comment:
Oh, bronwyn, your voice did sound weary...it was precious! i like how carter kept asking like every 2 seconds who was winning the game! Hysterical!
Post a Comment