Home

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The mind of Connor

Ok, I have to tell you what Connor just asked me. Connor is definitely the deep thinker of all the boys and he had a serious question to ask me tonight.

Connor: "Mom, you know you're going to die and we're going to grow up?"
Mom: "Yes"
Connor: "Well, we are all boys. How will we have a baby?"
Mom: "Connor, mommy and daddy pray that someday you will meet a girl who loves Jesus and you might get married. Then maybe you and your wife would have a baby."
Connor: "I've already met a girl."
Mom: "Connor, have you been thinking about this for a long time?"
Connor: "No, I just thought of this tonight."

How do you like that? Planning for the future I guess! And once again, no emotion from Connor when he stated that Todd and I were going to die.

No comments: