My favorite part? Carter's moves at the very beginning of the song. He is exactly on the beat and just seemed to find his groove - then he throws his hat. Hysterical! Maybe he has a future in a boy band!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
One Heartbeat Video
OK, if you are K-West staff from 2008, you probably remember the "One Heartbeat" video from the Staff Talent Show. Well, the Rapp boys made their own! They love to have dance parties upstairs in the their bedroom so this was a classic example of what they do. Carter - the star of the video, Connor - a steady, background guitarist, Hunter - out of sight, perhaps a stage hand, and Colton - doing a great imitation of Linus from the Peanuts gang.
My favorite part? Carter's moves at the very beginning of the song. He is exactly on the beat and just seemed to find his groove - then he throws his hat. Hysterical! Maybe he has a future in a boy band!
My favorite part? Carter's moves at the very beginning of the song. He is exactly on the beat and just seemed to find his groove - then he throws his hat. Hysterical! Maybe he has a future in a boy band!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad I decided to check out the Rapp blog today :) Lookin' good boys!
hey Bronwyn! I found your blog from Ashley's! I was just talking about you to a friend of mine the other day because she wants to name her daughter Bronwyn! :) Good to see your beautiful family! The last time I saw you Hunter was about 2! He's so big and you have 4 BOYS now!!? Congrats!!!
Oh crack me up!!! I cannot wait to hang out with your little men!! I think Carter and Carter will hit it off. Yours is an absolute riot! Love you
Post a Comment