Both of these stories are short, but pretty cute and I wanted to share them on the blog. We are still in Texas - heading home tomorrow so that we can be in our own beds on Christmas eve. Anyway, today I was singing Christmas carols with Connor. We sang "Deck the Halls" and after we had finished all the "fa la la la la, la la la la's," Connor said..."Why are there Spanish words in that song?" He really made me giggle!
My second story involves Carter. I had asked the boys what they wanted me to make on Christmas day and they of course suggested cookies. Carter said, "Yes, Santa likes cookies." I replied, "I thought you didn't believe in Santa?" And he said, "well, just in case...!" What a smart cookie! Hey, I guess it is better to cover all the bases when you can't really decide if Santa is real or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment