Home

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 1 at Sea World

We had a great day at Sea World today! Todd and I laughed that we would have been saying "snow plow, snow plow" most of the day if we had gone to Colorado as planned. The weather was nice - we did take our jackets, but didn't need them most of the time. The boys had lots of fun. To quote Hunter; "I liked it so much I don't know which part was my favorite!" That's a good response. We are planning to go back tomorrow to see a few more attractions. Here is a video we shot of the boys right as we entered Sea World. Carter seems to be in a trance, Hunter was hiding, but we captured the first moments.



Now we are back at the hotel and trying to figure out where to eat. Carter has asked us twice today; "Can I please eat some steak?" So we might be headed to a steak house. Sounds good to me!
I'll post more later!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey - we're just getting back from Big Cedar and my sister's - so I'm out of the loop. Did the weather detour you to Texas? Looks like you are having a good time!
Heather