It's official, all my boys are daddy's boys. Today I came back from running some errands and as soon as I came in the house I heard Colton call out, "momma, momma!" So I hurried in and scooped him up....upon which he promptly started crying for "dadda!" It made me laugh. I tried again, "Colton come to momma." He said, "no, dadda!"
Now I know that they do love their momma, but when it comes down to it...no one beats DAD! He is their hero, their example,their favorite storyteller, their favorite mestle wrania partner (Thanks Uncle Chris for the mestle wrania title), etc. Sometimes I wonder if Todd ever gets overwhelmed with the responsibility of that. Raising four young men to love the Lord, to be humble, to be men of integrity, and so many other things. But Todd shoulders it well. He is the greatest example and daddy to our boys. Here is a fun picture of Todd and his boys at KWest this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment