Fact: Carter is in Preschool
Fact: We carpool with 2 other families for Preschool
Fact: We have the greatest friends ever...let me tell you why!
Fact: We carpool with 2 other families for Preschool
Fact: We have the greatest friends ever...let me tell you why!
Yesterday morning Carter went to Preschool. Matt Houston was driving carpool so he picked Carter up and would bring him home. Apparently Carter was pretty fussy all through preschool time, so when Matt picked him up, Carter's teacher said "Please tell Bronwyn that I think Carter might be getting sick." Well, on the way home Carter threw up in the Houston's van. Matt reached his house first so he pulled in and Melissa quickly called to tell me that Carter had gotten sick. I grabbed Colton and we were headed over to the Houston's house, but our sweet friends took care of everything. When they arrived at my house they had 1) already cleaned up the puke and 2) Melissa had taken off the vomit clothes, thrown them in her washing machine and was bringing my sick boy home all wrapped up in a warm blanket. Amazing! What great friends they are to help care for my sick boy.
Carter was sick for most of the day yesterday, but did seem to perk up after dinner. And thus provided me with a funny story to blog about. (Ellen Davis, if you are reading this...the minute it happened I though "Ellen would love this story!") After dinner Carter began to wrestle with Connor. This was their exchange.
Connor: "Carter, don't wrestle with me, you feel bad!"
Carter: "I don't feel bad."
Connor: " Well if you wrestle, you might feel bad."
Carter: "If I puke, I won't puke on you!"
Carter: "I don't feel bad."
Connor: " Well if you wrestle, you might feel bad."
Carter: "If I puke, I won't puke on you!"
How reassuring, right? Well, I snapped a picture of them wrestling. And thankfully, no puke.
1 comment:
I DO love that story! Sweet Connor...I'm glad that he was spared and that Carter is feeling better. The first thing I thought was, what if it had been, "Ellen, if I bleed, I won't bleed on you!" haha! I call that one my "Carter shirt." :)
Post a Comment