Todd walked upstairs and the lights were off. Flashlights lit the top of the toy box where the oldest three had dressed themselves like rock stars and were working on a performance. We turned the lights on, and they turned on their moves!
Bronwyn. . . love your blog! I just discovered it. .. but I think it is a terrific way to peek into your family life. . . thanks so much for sharing- love the boys and their antics! I am sending it to Kellie as well. . . take care and God Bless-
4 comments:
that made my night. i adore your family.
I love how Connor maintains his cool dude persona until the very end, "Let's DO this."
LOL! The boys ran over to the computer to watch - they loved it!
Bronwyn. . . love your blog! I just discovered it. .. but I think it is a terrific way to peek into your family life. . . thanks so much for sharing- love the boys and their antics! I am sending it to Kellie as well. . . take care and God Bless-
Post a Comment