Home

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eight is Enough

We have great friends here in Branson. One such family is the Engrams. Amy Engram and I met at MOPS when we had both just had our second baby. We thought it was a fun coincidence that we each had two boys who were the same ages. Well, in 2005 when we had Carter, Matt and Amy had another boy too! Three boys each. Then Amy had boy #4 - and we followed suit when Colton was born. Wow! Talk about fun! When the Rapps and the Engrams get together all the boys have a buddy that is the same age. Today I helped out by keeping the boys for Amy. So there were 8 boys at the house today. We did crafts, played with Play-Doh, make chocolate chip cookies, played outside lots and thankfully my sweet husband brought home pizza for lunch. Anyway, I knew I wanted to capture a picture of all eight boys to put on my blog. So here they are:



The whole gang; Hunter and Hayden, Connor and Cole, Carter and Jake, & Colton and Max.
And one more picture that I had to stick on the blog. When I was outside trying to get a picture of all the boys, I did ask Colton to take a picture. Honest - this was his pose without any coaching from me. And of course he added a "ceese!" as I took the shot. He seems so big.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! I miss these boys! I'm so glad that Colton is following in his brothers' footsteps in hamming up a posed photo to the best of his ability.