Home

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Typical Afternoon

Well, today was a classic afternoon at the Rapp house. Want to see what we do? Most days we spent part of our afternoon finishing up our home school lessons. Today when we were finished each of the boys split off to do his own thing while I worked on my Precept lesson. The boys are great about playing together, but sometimes (such as today) they all want to do their own thing. I took the camera and captured Hunter, Connor and Carter happily occupied.

Hunter loves to pour over books. Today was no exception, especially since we had been to the library this morning and checked out a bunch of new ones. Here he is checking out one of the books. This boy can read, but he still loves it when mom or dad reads to him.



I found Connor on the porch. He had the Crayons, paper and a few leaves. He was doing a leaf press. Connor, as always, with such a great smile!



And here is Carter. He was at the counter with our box of markers and the Spider-Man coloring book. Notice the bowl of cereal right next to him - he always wants a bowl of cereal each afternoon about 4:00 for a snack.



Colton was still asleep, so no pictures of him this time. I did finish my Precept lesson after snapping these pictures. We are studying Isaiah this semester.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great pictures and stories of the boys... KK loves seeing those smiling faces.. I need to send Mr. Hunter a new book... any ideas? I send my love to you all.. Miss you so much.. Kk