It is always a long process to put the boys to bed, but you can pretty much guarantee that the boys will do something cute or funny each night. Tonight as Todd was tucking Connor in to bed, Connor asked him "Guess who is my best friend?" Well Todd ran through a whole list of friends, but no luck. So Connor offered a hint: "It's a grown-up." This time Todd mentioned several grown-up friends. Still not right. Finally Todd said, "Is it me?" and Connor said "Yes!" But just to make sure that no feelings were hurt, Connor quickly added, "But I like mom too. I like you both the same." Then the funny part - I guess Connor wanted to clarify his answer of how he can like mom and dad the same. He said, "Dad, you're the bigger one and mom is the younger one!" What a great answer from our sweet Connor!
No comments:
Post a Comment