Home

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Preschool Graduation/ Connor's Birthday

Wednesday, May 16 was a big day for the Rapp family. Colton Josiah graduated from preschool and Connor Daniel turned nine. Wow! Both of these things are milestones that I can't believe we have reached. My second born is nine? My youngest boy is done with preschool? Crazy...but I am thankful. What a treasure it is to celebrate these moments.

The Preschool hosted a reception after graduation.
 What a happy graduate!
 One last time to play with the toys in his preschool room.
 This picture almost makes me cry....because I can imagine them about 12 years from now at Colty's high school graduation.
 Now for some crazy fun. Thanks Todd for taking these great pictures.

 Everyone grab a prop!

2 comments:

MarytheKay said...

These pictures definitely need to be at Colton's high school graduation party!! So stinking cute!!!

Ellen Davis said...

Rapp men, please re-create this photo upon high school graduation.