Home

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No Wii Days

The Wii is very popular at the Rapp house. But every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we have designated "no Wii days!" That's rght, no Wii playing allowed. No questions asked. Colton usually asks me every morning, "Is today a Wii day or a no Wii day?" Now, I'm not heartless. If the boys have friends over one of those days I might allow them to play the Wii, or we may switch a Tuesday or Thursday to a "no Wii day."

Anyway, today was a "no Wii day"...but Connor decided that he would pretend to play Wii this morning after he came down from his room. Colton jumped in on the action too. They both grabbed a controller and pretended to play Mario Kart. Connor was narrating. "Now we are are racing on Maple Tree Way...Yes, I just got invincible power." Etc. It was cute!

Here they are "playing the Wii."
And the proof that the TV cabinet was closed.  Thank you Colton for the FAME pose!

No comments: